Samana is located on the north east side of the Dominican Republic. During the ride a certified guide will talk about the customs of the area, plantations, people, traditions and historical facts. The bus trip ends at Cañitas dock, where we will get on board the boat to Samana.
At Simi Baez dock, in Samana, a safari truck will take you to one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches with turquoise water named Rincon Beach. Here, we will enjoy a relaxing time on the water before the lunch.
The lunch is served on the beach and includes an exquisite lobster, of the most wonderful places in the country, after lunch we will enjoy horseback riding and snorkeling.
Then we will take the boat to visit one of the most beautiful islands of Dominican Republic, Cayo Levantado the staff of Cayo Levantado will receive us with delicious Pina Colada and we will spend the rest of the afternoon in the beautiful white beaches and crystal water.
Then we take our boat to go back to Cañitas and finally to your hotel.
- 06:30:Pick up at Hotel.
- 09:00:Arrival at Cañitas.
- 09:30:Travel to Samaná by boat.
- 10:15:Travel to Rincón bysafari truck.
- 11:45:Arrive at Rincón and ride horses.
- 13:00:Snorkeling, Horse Riding, Beach.
- 14:00:Departure from Playa Rincón.
- 15:15:Departure from Samaná.
- 15:30:Arrival at Cayo Levantado.
- 16:30:Return to Cañitas.
- 17:15:Return to Punta Cana.
- 19:00:Return in Hote
- Transportation to Samana
- Cruiser to Samaná and Cayo Levantado
- Snorkel and hourse riding
- Dominican lunch buffet with lobster + 2 drinks
- Bring towel, water and snack fot the travel
- Bring Bio sunblock, marine life respects fot the beach time.
- Adult: 169$
- Child < 12 years old: 85$