This course is the next step after the Advanced Open Water Diver course, in this course you will learn how to act in a diving emergency
As an advanced diver you have already learned the techniques to feel more comfortable and confidence in the water, now is the time to learn about your safety, the safety of your dive buddies and how to anticipate to problems in the water
You can start today! We will send you an email with all the necessary documentation and your theory kit, all you need to do is practice in the pool and in the open sea when you arrive at our facilities.
- Theory kit eLearning: 5 theory chapters all online, you can start and complete the theory part of your course while still at home to save valuable time during your vacation in a classroom.
- Demonstration to self rescue skills in confined water
- Demonstration to rescue skills in open water
- 2 Simulates dives in open water
- Diving equipment
- Bring a swimwear, a towel and some water
- Ask us to finish your ocean dive in some of our dive excursions and explore the most beautiful sites during your course
- Minimum age 12 years
- confident swimmer
- Training to EFR Primary and Secundary care in the last 24 month.
- Adventure Diver (Included Adventure Navigation)
- Good health conditions. Please check out our medical form (We will send you by email all the forms) and bring medical statement, if required
- The activity is subject to availability and weather conditions, please check out with us the schedule and we confirm you the weather.