Haven’t been diving lately and want a quick scuba refresher? The ReActivate program is the perfect way to update your dive skills and knowledge from the PADI Open Water Diver
Your PADI certification does not expire. Participation in PADI ReActivat is not mandatory, but recommended as an easy way to refresh your foundational scuba safety knowledge and skills if you haven’t been diving in a while. Divers who complete both the knowledge and in-water skill refresher receive a replacement certification card with a “ReActivated thru” date on it.
- What´s included:
- 1 Confined Water Session
- 1 ocean dive
- Diving equipment
- New certification card
- Bring swimwear, a towel and some water
- Ask us about finish your ocean dive in some of our dive excursion and explore the most beautiful sites during your course
- Now is time to come back to dive, ask us about the best local dives spots, dive package, dive excursions and continue your adventure!
- Minimum age 10 years
- Ability to swim,
- Minimun Scuba Diver certification in mandatory,
- Good health conditions. Please check our medical form (We’ll send you by email all forms) and bring medical statement, if required
- The activity is subject to availability and weather conditions, please check with us the Schedule and we confirm you the weather.