The PADI Divemaster course is the first level to be a PADI professional, with this certification you can guide certified divers, it is the previous step for your PADI instructor course.
If the scuba diving is your passion and you wish to have the ocean like office, turn your hobby into your profession
You can start today! We will send you an email with all the necessary documentation and your theory kit, all you need to do is practice in the pool and in the open sea when you arrive at our facilities.
- Theory kit eLearning: 5 theory chapters full online, you can start and complete the theory part of your course while still at home to save valuable time during your vacation in a classroom.
- Create an Emergency Assistance Plan for a designated dive site.
- Complete waterskills exercises.
- Complete a diver rescue assessment.
- Complete the dive skills workshop and assessment.
- Complete practical application skills.
- Complete divemaster-conducted programs workshops.
- Complete practical assessments.
- Meet the professionalism criteria
- Diving equipment
- Bring a swimwear, a towel and some water
- Minimum age 18 years
- confident swimmer
- Certifed as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver
- Logged 40 scuba dives
- Completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months
Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within 12 months