Unique life aboard diving in the Dominican Republic, enjoy all the comforts of our luxury catamaran while sailing through the Caribbean and diving in the best places in the Dominican Caribbean
We will embark in the early morning, we will dive in two shipwrecks; St George and Atlantic Princess, we will have lunch with a barbecue on the boat and we will rest, we will wait for the sunset while we assemble the diving equipment to enjoy a night dive.
At the end we will go to Casa de Campo where we will dock and spend the night, have dinner and the next morning we will sail to Catalina Island, there we will dive in La Pared and Aquarium 1 and 2.
Always accompanied by a Divemaster or Instructor and a crew that will take care of everything.
Includes complete diving equipment
- ST George: Deep Sunken Ship
- Atlantic Princess: Shallow Sunken Ship
- Night dive: Bayahibe Reef
- La Pared ;: Vertical coral reef from 7 meters to more than 40 meters
- Aquarium1: Coral reef full of life and color
- Aquarium2: Second part of the reef that surrounds Catalina Island
- Day 1:
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Lunch : (Beer and wine included)
- Barbecue with pork chops and chicken
- Pasta salad
- Día 2:
- Coffee/ Milk
- Scrambled eggs
- Meat and vegetable skewers
- Rice with vegetables