Once we have enjoyed the views we will depart to Río Salado to board one of our catamarans (Sail or Motorized) and go directly to the snorkeling spot called “The Wall” which takes us about 30 minutes of sailing whilst enjoying the sea breeze with a refreshment and sandwich
During the snorkel activity, guests will enjoy the marine life accompanied by our snorkel guide. The snorkeling lasts approximately 45 minutes over the reef.
After snorkeling the crew will offer alcoholic drinks, then the boat will sail to Catalina Island and we will enjoy a typical Dominican BBQ on the beach with some drinks(rum, beer and soft drinks). After lunch you will be able to enjoy the white sands and turquoise water of the Catalina beach for 3 hours.
- 06:45:Pick up at Hotel.
- 07:45:Meeting Point.
- 09:00:Arrival at Altos de Chavón.
- 10:00:Transportation to La Romana.
- 10:30:Departure to Catalina Wall.
- 12:15:Arrival at Catalina Island.
- 13:00:Beach/Water Activities.
- 15:10:Departure from Catalina Island.
- 16:00:Return to La Romana.
- 17:00:Back in Punta Cana.
- 17:30:Return to the hotel
- Transportation to La Romana by bus
- Cruiser to Rio Chavón
- Snorkel in Catalina Island
- Dominican lunch buffet + water / soft drink/ Ron
- Snorkeling equipment
- Bring towel, water and snack fot the travel
- Bring Bio sunblock, marine life respects fot the beach time.