The dream of many experienced divers is to meet these majestic creatures.
The bull shark is a great shark that can swim in both fresh and salt water, from November to March it migrates to Playa del Carmen attracted by the fresh water of the cenotes, the amount of fish and turtles in the area to spend the winter before to move north
This exciting program allows you to be close to the bull shark, to know it a little more in its wild habitat, where it is not 100% guaranteed to find them but in most of the times they appear before us.
- What includes:
- Transfer by taxi to the meeting point and return
- Boat trip to the dive site
- Explanatory briefing
- A single dive where we will remain static while we observe the sharks.
- Bring towel, bathing clothes and water
- Be certified at least Advanced Open Water Diver and have demonstrable experience
- If you have not been diving for more than 2 years you need to remember your skills in the pool with an instructor, request your Refresh course.
- The activities are subject to weather conditions, please check with us the schedule and we will confirm the weather conditions
- Daily departures prior reservation of at least 48 hours