This course is the step between the Open Water Diver course and Avanced Open Water course
After learning how to take care of yourself in the open water course, you will be more focused on other tasks like navigation, better buoyancy control or deep dive where you can learn how to dive safely to a maximum depth of 30 mtrs. /100feets
The course has 3 adventure open water dives, you can choose depending of your convenience and the location, normally you will do Peak performance buoyancy, Wreck dive and Fish identification navigation or deep dive.
You can start today! We will send you an email with all the necessary documentation and your theory kit, all you need to do is practice in the pool and in the open sea when you arrive at our facilities.
- Theory kit eLearning: 3 theory chapters all online, you can start and complete the theory part of your course while still at home to save valuable time during your vacation in a classroom.
- 3 adventure ocean dives
- Diving equipment
- Bring a swimwear, a towel and some water
- Ask us about finish your ocean dive in some of our dive excursion and explore the most beautiful sites during your course
- Minimum age 12 years
- Confident swimmer
- Mandatory to have the PADI Open Water Diver level or from other organization,
- Good health conditions. Please check out our medical form (We will send you by email all the forms) and bring medical statement, if required
- The activity is subject to availability and weather conditions, please check out with us the schedule and we confirm you the weather.