This course is the next step after the Open Water Diver course
After learning how to take care of yourself in the open water course, you will be more focused on other tasks like navigation, better buoyancy control, etc. And you will learn how to dive safely to a maximum depth of 30 mtrs. /100feets
The course has 5 adventure open water dives. There are 2 dives mandatories, deep dive and navigation dive, you can choose the 3 other dives depending of your convenience and the location, normally you will do Peak performance buoyancy, Wreck dive and Fish identification.
You can start today! We will send you an email with all the necessary documentation and your theory kit, all you need to do is practice in the pool and in the open sea when you arrive at our facilities.
- Theory kit eLearning: 5 theory chapters full online, you can start and complete the theory part of your course while still at home to save valuable time during your vacation in a classroom
- 5 adventure ocean dives
- Diving equipment
- Bring a swimwear, a towel and some water
- Ask us to finish your ocean dive in some of our dive excursions and explore the most beautiful sites during your course
- Minimum age 12 years
- confident swimmer
- Mandatory to have the PADI Open Water Diver level or from other organization,
- Good health conditions. Please check out our medical form (We will send you by email all the forms) and bring medical statement, if required
- The activity is subject to availability and weather conditions, please check out with us the schedule and we confirm you the weather.