This course is the next step after the Open Water Diver course Star your course today!
After learning how to take care of yourself in the open water course, you will be more focused on other tasks like navigation, better buoyancy control, etc. And you will learn how to dive safely to a maximum depth of 30 mtrs/ 100 feets..
The course has 5 adventure open water dives. There are 2 dives mandatories, deep dive and navigation dive, you can choose the 3 other dives depending of your convenience and the location, normally you will do Peak performance buoyancy, Wreck dive and Fish identification
You can start today! We will send you an email with all the necessary documentation and your theory kit, all you need to do is practice in the open sea when you arrive at our facilities
- Theory kit eLearning: 5 theory chapters full on line, you can start and complete the theory part of your course while still at home to save valuable time during your vacation in a classroom.
- 5 adventure ocean dives
- Diving equipment
- Bring a swimwear, a towel and some water
- Ask us about to fininsh your ocean dive in some of or dive excursion and explore the most beautiful sites or the most amazing wreck during your course
- Minimum age 12 years
- confident swimmer,
- Mandatory Open Water Diver cetification PADI or other company,
- Good health conditions. Please check out our medical form (We will send you by email all the forms) and bring medical statement, if required
- The activity is subject to availability and weather conditions, please check out with us the Schedule